Complete 8 out of 10 challenge activities below to win a prize, and be entered into a drawing for the grand prize after April 15, 2016. Contestants may compete once in 90 days.
Register for a
Exercise 40 min
SHERIDAN COUNTY YMCA
1. The purpose of the 90-day Challenge is to engage, connect and commit members to fully participate in all the Sheridan County YMCA has to offer.
2. Anyone age 14 and older may participate between January 2 and April 15, 2016.
3. Contestants may participate in the Challenge only once, although continued participation in exercise classes and programs is highly encouraged.
4. Fitness Instructors, Program Directors, Weight Room Attendants, Lifeguards, Member Service Staff may validate your Challenge card.
5. Your card may be validated only once per class attended; e.g. card may not be validated for Aerobics & Strength on the same day for Cardio Mix & Strength class attended.
6. Refer to the list below for clarification and description of Challenge activities.
Aerobics Class: AOA Cardio/Strength,Fit Camp, Group Cycling, Zumba
Healthy Kitchen: soup, sandwich, smoothie, salad, snack
Independent Exercise: for 40 minutes, workout in the Weight Room or Activity & Support Center; swim laps in the pool
Make a New Friend: introduce yourself to someone new
Mind-Body Class: Core/Stretch/Balance, Group Centergy, Yoga
Pancake Breakfast: 1st Wednesday of each month, September-May
Register for a Program: Youth sports/arts/aquatics programs; adult soccer; soupfest; TaeKwon-Do; Y Personal Fitness
Strength Class: Cardio Mix & Strength,Group Power
Volunteer: Annual Campaigner; Coach; Pancake Breakfast; Referee; Snail-Mail; Soupfest
Water Fitness Class: all classes in the pools
7. Complete 8 out of 10 challenge activities listed to win a prize.
8. Return your card to a Member Service staff to be entered into a drawing for the grand prize, to be drawn after April 15, 2016.
9. The grand prize is a 6-month Family membership. If you are already a member, you will not have to pay for a membership for the next six months. This prize is also transferable, if you would rather re-gift.
10. HAVE FUN!