We are excited to re-open Playland back to the community. You will notice a few changes to Playland – all to assist us in providing you a fun, healthy family environment.
Playland schedules are now posted at the Playland door in the front lobby, on our website here on slide 4 or available at the Front Desk. Please note that there is now scheduled Family Play time. This will allow us to also continue to use Playland for our Y youth programs.
Family Play is organized for just what it sounds like – Family time in Playland. A few things you will need to know:
- An individual, 15 years and older, must check out a key to Playland at the Front Desk. The person that has checked out the key will be responsible for its return. Please return the key in a timely manner once you are done playing so it is available for others.
- Entrance is through the door in the front lobby.
- Individuals 15 years or older must actively supervise at all times.
- You may NOT leave your children unattended.
- Please do not allow others into Playland. We will ask all entering Playland to check in at the Front Desk.
- Restrooms are located in the front lobby.
- Please do not exit through the double hallway doors. They will lock once exited.
We will not offer a supervised play time in the evenings. Drop-in will be available for those youth ages 6 months to 8 years of age through May.
We’re very excited to have Playland open once again. THANK YOU FOR WORKING WITH US TO ENSURE PLAYLAND CAN REMAIN OPEN FOR ALL TO ENJOY.