The Sheridan County YMCA Board continues to thoughtfully and intentionally discuss the current situation and risk in our organization. As of Tuesday, July 7 the Y will no longer sell day passes, punch passes or monthly memberships to any out-of-county residents. Johnson County YMCA members will still be able to access our facilities. For those individuals that live in-county we will ask you to answer several screening questions.
Thank you for assisting us in this ever-changing situation of COVID 19.
COVID Updates and Facility Availability
Along with the openings of Phase 1 and 2 reopenings, we will also provide the following services and amenities to our members:
- Summer Camps
- Cycling Room
- Locker-Rooms are available
- Drop-In open from 7:30-1:45
- Towel Service
Daily Fees and New membership are available for Sheridan County Residents only.
– Unfortunately, we are unable to provide day passes, punch passes, or monthly membership for out of county patrons at this time. Johnson County YMCA members will still be able to access our facilities.
-When selling a new membership, staff will need to ask the following 2 questions: 1) Have you been staying in Sheridan County for the past 14 days? 2) Can you provide a Sheridan County address?
Health and Wellness classes are currently running
Aquatic Adult classes are currently running.
- Limited Hours: M-F 5-7, Weekend Hours stay the same
- No day use of rental and provided equipment: basketballs, yoga mats, nets, volleyballs,
- Limited areas will be open to a limited number of members depending on guidance from local officials and government ordinances.
The Aquatics Center will have limited availability for members 9th grade and older only.
- Lap Pool – one person per lane. Youth under 9th grade are allowed to swim laps as long as they are not disruptive.
- Scott Pool/Rec Pool/Vortex – maximum of 50 people for walk lengths only. Water features are available at limited times during open swim and walk/lap times.
- On Deck Bathroom and Showers available
- Open Swim – 1.5 hour sessions limited to 50 patrons. Wrist bands required for all in the pool area.
Health and Wellness Availability:
- Free Weight Area and strength circuit– Limited to 25 people at a time
- Activity and Support Center for cardio limited to 11 people in each room
- Aerobic gym with Cardio Equipment limited to 20 people at a time
- Gym 3 Cardio Equipment limited to 25 people
- Upstairs Cardio Room limited to 10 people
- Upstairs Strength Circuit Limited to 9 people at a time
- Cycling Room limited to 11 people
- Mind Body Center limited to 10 people
- Gym 1 classes – limited to 25 people
- Gyms – no noon ball or pickleball – individual training only. No close-contact sports or pick-up games per social distancing guidelines
- Racquetball Courts – available for use with social distancing guidelines. Limit 4 users at a time
- Lobby – open for member service, but no coffee service
Limited Hours: M-F 5am-7pm, Weekend Hours stay the same
School Youth hours will remain in place
During this 3rd Phase the following amenities & services will NOT be provided:
- Day use of rental and provided equipment: basketballs, yoga mats, nets, volleyballs, etc
Thank you for all your patience. We can’t wait to unroll more openings as we get further guidance from state and local authorities.