Phase 2 Plans for Reopening to start on Monday, May 18th
Along with the openings of Phase 1 reopenings, starting May 18th we will also provide the following services and amenities to our members:
- Summer Camps
- Cycling Room
- Locker-Rooms Gold Room and Basic will be open. Family Locker Room will not yet be made available.
- Childcare (Drop-in service is still unavailable.)
- Towel Service
Daily Fees and New membership start back up again
Health and Wellness classes will be starting May 26th with the start of a new session
Aquatic Adult classes will be starting May 26th with the start of a new session
- Limited Hours: M-F 5-7, Weekend Hours stay the same
- No day use of rental and provided equipment: basketballs, yoga mats, nets, volleyballs,
- Limited areas will be open to a limited number of members depending on guidance from local officials and government ordinances.
Availability in Phase 1 and 2
The Aquatics Center will have limited availability for members 9th grade and older only.
- Lap Pool – one person per lane
- Scott Pool/Rec Pool/Vortex – maximum of 17 people for walk lengths only. All water features will be closed (slides/rock wall/tot toys, basketball, etc.)
- On Deck Bathroom and Showers available
- Aquatic Adult classes will be starting May 26th with the start of a new session
Health and Wellness Availability:
- Free Weight Area and strength circuit– Limited to 25 people at a time
- Activity and Support Center for cardio limited to 11 people in each room
- Aerobic gym with Cardio Equipment limited to 20 people at a time
- Gym 3 Cardio Equipment limited to 9 people
- Upstairs Cardio Room limited to 11 people
- Upstairs Strength Circuit Limited to 9 people at a time
- Cycling Room limited to 11 people
- Mind Body Center limited to 10 people
- Health and Wellness classes will be starting May 26th with the start of a new session
- Gyms – no noon ball or pickleball – individual training only. No close-contact sports or pick-up games per social distancing guidelines
- Racquetball Courts – available for use with social distancing guidelines. Limit 4 users at a time
- Lobby – open for member service, but no coffee service
Limited Hours: M-F 5am-7pm, Weekend Hours stay the same
School Youth hours will remain in place
During this 2nd Phase the following amenities & services will NOT be provided:
- Day use of rental and provided equipment: basketballs, yoga mats, nets, volleyballs, etc.
- Hot Tub or Open Swim
- Drop-In- information for reopening will be given out soon
Thank you for all your patience. We can’t wait to unroll more openings as we get further guidance from state and local authorities.