COVID Updates and Facility Availability
Along with the openings of Phase 1 and 2 reopenings, we will also provide the following services and amenities to our members:
- Cycling Room
- Locker-Rooms are available
- Drop-In Monday through Thursday 7:45am – 1:30pm * 4:15 – 6:45pm Friday 7:45am – 1:30pm
- Towel Service
- Indoor Track is open
New memberships are available!
Aquatic Adult classes are currently running.
- Limited Hours: M-F 5-7, Weekend Hours stay the same
- No day use of rental and provided equipment: basketballs, yoga mats, nets, volleyballs,
- Limited areas will be open to a limited number of members depending on guidance from local officials and government ordinances.
The Aquatics Center will have limited availability for members 9th grade and older only.
- Lap Pool – one person per lane. Youth under 9th grade are allowed to swim laps as long as they are not disruptive.
- Scott Pool/Rec Pool/Vortex – maximum of 50 people for walk lengths only. Water features are available at limited times during open swim and walk/lap times.
- On Deck Bathroom and Showers available
- Open Swim – 1.5 hour sessions limited to 50 patrons. Wrist bands required for all in the pool area.
Health and Wellness Availability:
- Free Weight Area and strength circuit– Limited to 25 people at a time
- Activity and Support Center for cardio limited to 11 people in each room
- Aerobic gym with Cardio Equipment limited to 20 people at a time
- Gym 3 Cardio Equipment limited to 25 people
- Upstairs Cardio Room limited to 10 people
- Upstairs Strength Circuit Limited to 9 people at a time
- Cycling Room limited to 11 people
- Mind Body Center limited to 10 people
- Gym 1 classes – limited to 25 people
- Gyms – Noon basketball will begin October 26th in gym 3 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Pickleball available at scheduled times. Please bring your own balls and paddles.
- Racquetball Courts – available for use with social distancing guidelines. Limit 4 users at a time
- Track – open for 8 users at a time
- Lobby – open for member service, but no coffee service
Limited Hours: M-F 5am-7pm, Weekend Hours stay the same
School Youth hours will remain in place
During this 3rd Phase the following amenities & services will NOT be provided:
- Day use of rental and provided equipment: basketballs, yoga mats, etc
- Playland – only available to Y youth programs (daycare, after-school, etc.)
Thank you for all your patience. We can’t wait to unroll more openings as we get further guidance from state and local authorities.