COVID Updates and Facility Availability
Due to the evolving mandates from the state and local governments regarding COVID 19, our board has decided to update our facility usage and mask policies.
Here’s how this will affect our members and those that utilize the YMCA starting March 16th 2021:
- Masks for members are no longer mandatory, rather they are strongly recommended as per CDC guidance. Staff will continue to wear masks.
- The Activity and Support Center will be a Mask Required area from 5am until 3pm Monday-Friday unless utilized during a specific class held in the ASC.
- Open Swim will expand to 75 people per session starting Saturday, March 20th. Wristbands will still be required and wristband reservations will still be available starting at noon the previous day.
- Lap lanes in the pool will be open to more than 1 swimmer.
- All new revisions from this updated COVID policy are subject to change based on local COVID conditions.
As of April 1st, 2021:
- Coffee Bar will reopen in the lobby
- Equipment can be checked out (balls, nets, racquets, etc.)
- Indoor Birthday parties will resume April 17th
We will continue to monitor and re-evaluate our procedures and have a phased re-opening of other amenities in the coming weeks.
We thank you for your grace and understanding as we work toward making the Y a welcoming place for all our members during this time. Thank you for your patience.