Summer 2021 Offerings are here!
- All registration will be available both online and at the Front Desk.
- FULL payment is due at registration
Camp Scholarships are available – print out your application HERE.
A Camper Information Sheet MUST be filled out PRIOR to registering for camps. You can fill out the form by clicking the image below.
After filling out your camper info sheet, register HERE
Specialty Camp Registration opens for Members at 8AM March 8th; Non-Members at 8AM March 15th.
Resident and Day Camp Registration opens for Members at 8AM April 12th; Non-Members 8AM April 19th.
In response to COVID-19, we are following guidance from the CDC, Y of the USA, and local and state health officials. We believe there is no higher priority than the safety of our campers and guests and have instituted some changes to overcome health concerns in the wake of the pandemic. For specific information regarding these changes, please feel free to contact us via phone at 307-674-7488 or stop by the Y in person.
Thank you for your support, confidence, and faith during these unprecedented times. We can’t wait to see you at camp!
2021 Summer Options
Challenger Soccer Camp
Challenger Soccer camp will be held the week of July 26th, 2021
Use this link to sign up for this year’s camp. Register early for a free player poster of your child. Interested in hosting an international coach for the week? Contact Erica
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The Sheridan County Y will issue a full refund for camp cancellations that are made at least two weeks prior to the camp session start date.
- For all cancellations within two weeks of the camp session start date, the Y will retain a $25 administration fee. The remaining cost for registration will be refunded.
- No refund will be issued for a cancellation after the registered camp session has started.
- Transfers between camps will not be permitted.