Sheridan County YMCA Refund Policy
Last Updated 4/13/17
1) A refund or credit voucher will be issued if the Y cancels a program.
2) No refunds or credit vouchers are given for individual classes missed.
3) No refunds or credit vouchers are given on classes cancelled due to weather.
4) The Y will not make up or refund any programs (i.e. swim lessons, aerobic classes, camps, etc.) that fall on a holiday.
5) Some programs require a deposit that is non-refundable and non-transferable. Participant cancellation in these programs will result in loss of the deposit.
6) Other circumstances requesting a refund/credit voucher will be handled on a case by case basis.
Refund: The Y will send a check for the amount owed to the member/participant. Processing a refund may take up to two weeks.
Credit Vouchers: The Y will credit the amount of the refund in the member/participant’s Y account. It can be redeemed toward any program, product or service the Sheridan County YMCA offers. It is valid for 12 months.