Employee health & wellness is good business. As the nation’s leading non-profit committed to improving the overall health of individuals, families and our community, the Y can provide your employees with a full range of health and wellness programs.
Employees are the most valuable asset to any company. Organizations that value and promote a healthy lifestyle have an edge when it comes to attracting and retaining people. Plus, companies enjoy a variety of additional benefits of healthy employees, including:
Increased Morale, Productivity & Retention
Physical activity improves moods and energy and decreases stress and anxiety. Active employees feel good about themselves and their work.
Decreased Absenteeism & Health Care Costs
An estimated 25-30% of companies’ medical costs per year are often spent on employees with preventable health risks. Improved wellness reduces employee absenteeism, injury, overall medical claims and health care costs.
Y BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP
- Any business with two or more employees may participate in the YMCA Business membership program. Employers determine whether their employee is eligible to participate in a Business Membership.
- Joining fees waived (savings of $40 per membership)
- Group monthly billing through the employer
- Monthly visit history report
- Business Personal Fitness Class (upon request)
- YMCA Family Fun Night
- Annual Fitness Challenge
- On-Site Brown Bag Lunch Presentations