To Register for camps online, go to the online registration tab
Use this handy camp list to mark and track what camps you have signed your child up for. For your convenience you may want to bring it on the day of registration.
Please read through the following:
It has been our experience that because of late cancellations many youth have missed opportunities to experience Y Camp. For this reason, we require a deposit of $20 for each session to be paid at the time of registration.
Take a minute and read all about registration procedures.
Member registration begins Saturday, March 24 from 8:00-10:00 am in Gym 2. Member online registration begins at 8:00 am on Monday, March 26 * www.sheridanymca.org Community member registration begins Monday, April 9. Individual registration tables for each specific camp will be placed throughout the gym. Proceed to which camp you are registering in. If you are concerned about camps filling and are interested in registering for multiple camps, we suggest you bring additional adults to assist you in standing in the camp lines.
- An individual can only register youth from ONE family at a time. We ask you to return to the end of the line to register another family.
- Please be aware of ages for each camp. Our computer system will not allow us to register a camper that does not meet the age requirement.
- Many of our camps have limited enrollment. Please place your camper’s name on our wait list. We work hard to get youth off the wait list and into camps.
- If you will not be available to attend member registration on March 24 and cannot find another adult to attend registration, you may drop off your early registration at the Front Desk-Attn: Jacey Repsis. Your child’s name will be placed on the registration sheet at the conclusion of registration that day.
- To take advantage of member fee and early signup, campers must be members from time of sign up through their camping weeks.
Camper INFO / Registration sheets are available online at www.sheridanymca.org, at the Y Front Desk or on the day of registration. Each camper MUST have a Camper Info sheet filled out on the day of registration.
Camp scholarship forms available online at www.sheridanymca.org, or stop by the Front Desk.